BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Our Final Music Video

Our Final Album Cover

Our Final Album Cover

Click on the image to go to The Vixen's Myspace

Monday, June 22, 2009

Breaking Genre Boundaries

Kosheen: Guilty (Plastician remix)


This track has elements of tecnho, house, trance and all with a dubstep framework. I think the lyrics and the voice especially bring a really interesting quality to the music. This track has sparked ideas about how I would shoot the music video...


These images roughly represent my inital ideas as to the way I would imagine the video... the mise-en-scene would be low key lighting, dingy, compact like a club. I can imagine a lot of disorientating shots, hand held, and flashing lights of all colours to give that feeling of another world: escapism. I'd like to do a video that was slightly unconventional and including things like point-of-view shots, and blurred camera, to give a sense of the fast-paced music.



Calvin Harris: I'm Not Alone (Doorly Remix)....La Roux: In For The Kill (Foamo's Skream Remix Bootleg).....Timberlee: Gunny Gunny (Schlachthofbronx Remix)

0 comments: